My Blog List

Saturday 10 October 2015

A GOOD TEACHER according to me

As I’d mentioned before my first career choice were to become a chartered accountant. It didn’t work out for me, so I was thinking long and hard about what I can become in life and also enjoy it. My thoughts were: “I love doing accounting and in what other profession will I be able to do accounting”. And it came to me, a teacher. I wouldn’t just do accounting but I’ll be able to learn others also about my knowledge of especially accounting. So yes, it’s all about accounting and be able to teach others about this wonderfull subject. That’s actually why I want to become a teacher.
According to me, a good teacher is able to work with children no matter what the circumstances are. The teacher must teach the children as well as listen to them. A teacher is actually more than just a usual teacher seeing that the children are in their care while they’re at school. So a teacher is like the child’s parent while the child is at school. Therefor the teacher shouldn’t just teach the children but look after them as well. Some children can be very difficult, but no matter how difficult they are they must be cared for. Even if they get sick, the teacher must be there to assist them. Remember the parents put the children in the teacher’s hand, so they are the teacher’s responsibility.
A good teacher should also be able to work with his colleagues. I’ve heard and see on some movies how teachers can make it impossible for a teacher to work with but a good teacher pull through. He/she should also be an example for parents as well as children, in and outside school. They, parents and children, shouldn’t hesitate to show the teacher the respect that he/she deserves.

So yes, I know that one day when I’m a qualified teacher, I’ll be a good teacher. And I know that my fellow students with whom I’m studying will also be good students.

1 comment:

  1. All the right reasons..for sure you will be a good teacher

    ReplyDelete