My Blog List

Sunday 11 October 2015

THOUGHTS OF ME BEING A TEACHER

At first I was scared to become a teacher because I thought I had to stand in front of a whole class and then I still got to teach them. What if they don’t listen to me? That’s the question that was freaking me out mostly. Then my sister, who’s about seven years younger than me, complete her education degree, also here where I’m studying right now, in 2012 and got a full-time job in 2013.
So after her first few months as a teacher I thought if she could do it, I can also become a good teacher. In the beginning of my teacher’s career I might find it a bit difficult especially if there’s a colleague who’s going to be giving me a hard time. But I doubt that will happen. I see myself as a good teacher that everyone will love and have respect for. My colleagues and the children shouldn’t be afraid of coming to me for advice or just to chat.
Then in my class I don’t think I’m going to struggle teaching my children the knowledge, especially in the subject accounting. If I must teach them other subjects as well, as it is in the case of many teachers, I’ll put in extra effort to know everything about the subject and what I must teach them. I’ll be an example for the children so that they can look up to me and follow me.
I probably won’t be THE PERFECT teacher but my aim will be to strive and become a perfect teacher.

1 comment: