My Blog List

Saturday 10 October 2015

A little more about myself

Good afternoon everyone. As some of you may know, my name is Jacques van Niekerk living in Wellington at the moment for the duration of my studies. In my hometown I’m still living with my wonderfull parents and sisters and they were and still are very encouraging when it comes to my studies. I’m studying for my degree at Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
To be honest having this blog is a first for me. If it weren’t for this English assignment I wouldn’t have had it. But yes, now I’m a blogger. Some of you probably wonder why ACCOUNTING 4 EVER? Well I love accounting since secondary school, when I was first putting in contact with the subject. My first career choice was to become a chartered accountant, but got a chance to learn more about accounting and one day going to be able to teach children accounting in schools. I thought why choose a topic I know nothing about when I got this brilliant topic.
So people, sit back and relax while reading my blogs. Hope I’ll also inspire you in my blogs to take life, especially when it comes to education, serious and make it worth your while to do something worthwhile with your life because yes, life is precious. Untill next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment